Web Design & Development
Skill Sharing Web Application "Skill Checker"
- Interactive web application where you can create your own profile and share your skills to other users.
- You can also recommend new skills to other users and endorse them.
- Get an overview of users who added the same skill through the "Skill Tags".
- Used technology: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap, Heroku
Linux HTTP Web Server
Linux HTTP Web Server "mother"
- Web server that can host static web sites, traverse through the file system and execute Pearl scripts.
- Create multiple connections at the same time through multi-threading.
- Built from scratch only with C.
- Easy to compile with pre configured Makefile.
Personal Portfolio "JGDev"
- Original responsive design.
- First web project after around 1 month of self-study.
Arduino IoT Transmitter
Implementation of an IoT transmitter on Arduino
- Collborative project between the chair for Information Technology (LIKE) at the University of Erlangen/Nuremberg and the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits.
- Implemented a low-budged Low Power Wide Area Network transmitter on the physical and data link layer on Arduino. A commercial model of this transmitter is presented here.
- Successfully developed an optimized program in C/C++ that could generate a highly accurate symbol rate for synchronization with the receiver.